About the Diocesan Organiser role
Volunteer Manager: National Fundraising Officer
Available locations: Your local diocese
Commitment: About three or four days a month.
What you'll be doing
- Facilitating partnerships between Life and your local diocese, so that Life can maximise opportunities for local supporters to give their time, money, and voice.
- Raising awareness of Life and disseminating news about Life in your diocese.
- Coordinating fundraising activities.
- Recruiting volunteer colleagues and sustaining a broad community of supporters.
What you'll need
- Confidence to network and influence people.
- Ability to work with the National Fundraising Officer.
- Willingness to engage with people from all backgrounds.
- Basic IT skills and confidence in using the internet and social media.
- Ability to organise your own transport (either a full driving licence and access to a car or use of public transport).
- Willingness to learn from your experiences.
- Flexibility to change and adapt.
- Ability to respect the differences and viewpoints of others.