About the Practical Support Distributor role
Volunteer Manager: Pregnancy Test Coordinator
Available locations: Walsall, Wolverhampton, Stratford-upon-Avon
Commitment: Cover at least one rota slot on either a weekday or weekend.
What you'll be doing
- Responding to client requests for free pregnancy and baby equipment and practical support, offered free of charge by Life.
- Working with clients to meet their needs.
- Gathering practical support equipment, making sure they’re high-quality, and distributing them to clients.
- General administration.
- Helping deliver items to clients who don’t have the means to collect items from our pregnancy support hubs.
What you'll need
- A friendly and helpful attitude.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good organisation and IT skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative.
- Aged 18 years old or over.
You’ll need to complete an Enhanced DBS check for this role, which we’ll pay for.
No formal experience is needed – we provide all the training!
What it's like being a Practical Support Distributor
“I enjoy sourcing and checking equipment such as cots and pushchairs and matching items to the needs of individuals. It’s lovely to feel one is making a real difference and helping a mother to provide better for her young family.”
Rosalie, Practical Support Distributor