Yorkshire Three Peaks – 2024
About this event
Take on the iconic Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge for Life!
Set in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park, summit Pen-y-ghent, Whernside, and Ingleborough peaks in 12 hours, guided by Elite Adventures’ experienced and qualified mountain leaders.
2,227 feet (Pen-y-ghent) + 2,415 feet (Whernside) + 2,372 feet (Ingleborough).
There are two car parks at Horton-in-Ribblesdale (BD24 0HE):
- Small pay and display with a public toilet, or;
- Large field manned car park with pay on arrival.
Meet the Elite Adventures team by their flag at Horton-in-Ribblesdale (BD24 0HE) at the large field car park for 06:45.
- Walking shoes
- Appropriate clothing
- Warm layers
- Hat and gloves (if needed)
- Food and water (recommended minimum 2 litres)
You’ll also need to make sure you have an appropriate level of fitness for the challenge.
Check out our information on staying safe and legal while fundraising for Life.
Please note, the following is NOT included in your booking:
- Travel to and from the start location
- Personal insurance
- Accommodation before or after the event
- A qualified Mountain Leader throughout your challenge
- A Yorkshire Three Peaks Finishers’ Medal from Elite Adventures
- A support vehicle located at various points throughout the challenge
When you go to the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge page, you can select Life as your charity of choice from a drop-down menu.
Once you’ve registered on the Yorkshire Three Peaks challenge page, Life will receive your details and we’ll say hi within five working days to help you get the best out of your fundraising!
If you don’t hear from us, it’s nothing personal! Something probably just got mixed up. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Life at our other events
You may also be interested in
Partner with us financially to help people meet pregnancy or pregnancy loss with courage and dignity.
Learn new skills, make friends, and get that warm glow knowing you’re making the world a better place.
Life helps churches and faith-based organisations reach out with compassion and support to those facing pregnancy or pregnancy loss.